Naruto Crisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official roleplaying website Naruto crisis! where we let are minds do the work!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are a brand new roleplaying website! Naruto Crisis 2.0! UPDATES:Health Bars,Character Information,Hiring Staff!,Experience Bars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Grand Line RPG

www.pokemon-rpg.com

Ninja World Map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coropal Octus
Village Leaders
Village Leaders
Coropal Octus

Character sheet
Name: Dante Uchiha
Health Points:
Ninja World Map Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ninja World Map Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Ninja World Map Empty
PostSubject: Ninja World Map   Ninja World Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Naruto Ninja World map

IMPORTANT!!!!
Map System: The map shows where the countries are and what country you pass through to get to another. For war A Flag will pop up in a Country that has been conquered/captured/or has a diplomatic agreement to be used by a ninja village, when a country is taken its use is mainly for military uses during war its for getting close to another country for attacks spying, defense opening supply lines w/e, the country's status is no real importance to the ninja village, after war times it reverts back to normal and a Ninja military presence will Disappear returning to their village. Depending on how a Country is obtained by a village or being used by a village((Like killing innocent people raiding homes and what not)) Riots/fighting may erupt or someone may leave the country to find a Ninja village to help/free them from their overlords

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
https://narutocrisis.board-directory.net

Ninja World Map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Crisis :: Ninja World Status-
Jump to: