Naruto Crisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official roleplaying website Naruto crisis! where we let are minds do the work!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are a brand new roleplaying website! Naruto Crisis 2.0! UPDATES:Health Bars,Character Information,Hiring Staff!,Experience Bars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Grand Line RPG

www.pokemon-rpg.com

Rules On Mutilple Place At Once

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coropal Octus
Village Leaders
Village Leaders
Coropal Octus

Character sheet
Name: Dante Uchiha
Health Points:
Rules On Mutilple Place At Once Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rules On Mutilple Place At Once Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Rules On Mutilple Place At Once Empty
PostSubject: Rules On Mutilple Place At Once   Rules On Mutilple Place At Once Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Alright I finally decided to make these rules.

1. Characters may only be in TWO places at once and they must be just casual RPing

2. You may NOT be in two places at once if it is more than just Casual RP such as building story lines and what not

3. If the RP your in has died just make a Post that you have left it so you may enter another RP

4. When you are fighting you CAN NOT! be in another topic simply because if you die in one the other will be awkward common sense people..-facepalms-

5. If a fight breaks out into a casual RP it automatically becomes non-casual so you MUST leave any other Rp you are in

These are my laws...OBEY THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
https://narutocrisis.board-directory.net

Rules On Mutilple Place At Once
Page 1 of 1